I haven't read your previous posts, but have you tried with another mote to make sure it's not a hardware problem?

Regards,

    Harri

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mirela Marta
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 11:50 PM
To: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: [Tinyos-help] problem with TOSBase and OscilloscopeRF apps -persists

Hello,

The problem with the communication of TOSBase with Oscilloscope persists. I did the exact steps required and I checked the frequncy on which the mica2 motes communicate and it's fine, but still they do not communicate. TOSBase sends packets when used with serial forwarder, but doesn't receive any packets from the Oscilloscope mote. I even tried CntToLedsAndRfm with RfmToLeds, but still nothing. I can not make them communicate. CntToLedsAndRfm seams to work just fine, but RfmToLeds doesn't receive any packets. I even tried installing tinyos2.x (I was using 1.x) but the problem still persists. I found how to set the channel on which the motes communicate and it's the same, so I do not think that is the problem. Does anyone have any idea what sould I do?

Thanks,
--
Mirela Marta