On Oct 8, 2006, at 11:52 PM, Sivan Toledo wrote:

Same here. I built python 2.3 from the sources and copied the libraries to /usr/lib. This resolved the previous linking problems but generated the same error that Carlos is reporting, the unresolved reference [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sivan

I'm in the dark as much as you are; I've never heard of or seen this before.

My only recommendation would be to find a Cygwin installation that has Python as part of it. Can you run the setup tool on the Cygwin website and find a package there?

Phil