Deal all

I am working with micaz. I just want to start with FTSP, and I downloaded the source code from NEST. When I compiled the TestTimeSyncC.nc file I got some errors. …/tos/lib/TimeSync/TimeSyncC.nc:52:18: invalid preprocessing directive #not_supported

I had check it out for the TimeSyncC file
It looks like I lack the SysTimeStampingC.nc file is in tos\platform\micaz
I have the SysTimeStampingC.nc file in mica2 folder, but it is used for CC1000, My question is how come I modify the cc1000 to cc2420, or have the other way to achieve that And some more error show no command or event named ‘getStamp2’ in my TimeStamping interface. Please tell me how to fix that.

Cheers
Wu