Dear Sir,

Thanks for your advice but I got another alternative. I am using Aluminium Foil to cover the antenna to reduce the signal strength and it worked to some extent. I think if we able to create a cover over telos motes antenna of certain thickness then we can reduce it length accordingly. As per my experience the strength is proportional to thickness of metal covering.

Regards,
Sumit Gupta