Hi all,

I am trying to interact with TinyDB using matlab and I cannot seem to get the parser to work. I believe that I import all of the appropriate java packages and then try to execute this:

----------
SQLstr=('SELECT light');
w=uint8(1); //uint is the equivalent of byte in matlab
myQuery = net.tinyos.tinydb.parser.SensorQueryer.translateQuery(SQLstr,w);
-----------

and I recieve the following error:

Java exception occurred:
net.tinyos.tinydb.parser.ParseException

at net.tinyos.tinydb.parser.SensorQueryer.translateQuery(SensorQueryer.java:89)

I believe that I need to do something along the lines of "TinyDBMain.debug=true", but I can't for the life of me figure out how to do that in matlab.

If anyone can offer any help at all I would really appreciate it, I am at a complete loss and have been so for weeks!

cheers,
Robert

Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us