You're wrong..i experienced with it and you can alloc memory as much as
the platform can.
You have to modify an header file called somewhere in the interface or
in the module, i don't remember. But in this file you can modify the
size of the piece of memory you are using. I was able to use more than 1
KB for example..may be " frame size" is the name of the field to modify
and may be one more..check it
cheers
Daniele