Hi to all,

I have a problem with tools/make/msp/install.extra file. When it is  “BUILD_DEPS = tosimage $(POST_BUILD_EXTRA_DEPS) setid program_bl, it installs the program on my telosb, but my telosb does not run the program.

When it is  “BUILD_DEPS = tosimage $(POST_BUILD_EXTRA_DEPS) setid program, it installs the program on my telosb and telosb runs the program. On the other hand, it can not reboot and execute the program installed with DelugeBasic. I think it does not install bootloader on that way.

By apologizing for my English, i am waiting for your advice.

Fırat TARAKTAŞ