How can I trace events?

I'm trying to handle an  ADCDataReadyEvent event in my Tython script. I
issue the command
SetADCPortValueCommand. The status message appears:
  status: Wrote command: SetADCPortValueCommand [mote 0] [port 2]
[value 33]

But I don't see the event in my handler. So, I think there are 2
possibilities:
  1. my handler is wrong    -> most probable
  2. The event is already being handled somewhere in Tossim and is not
re-signaled for me to handle.

So, I'd like to see the event to be able to correct my handling.
Thanks,
fyi... here's my handler:
def readSensorData (event):
    if (event is simcore.comm.ADCDataReadyEvent):
        # Get the information from the ADCDataReadyEvent
        id = event.getMoteID()
        port = event.getPort()
        value = event.getValue()
        # issue a remove and add attribute to change the value.
        if (port == tempPort):
            simcore.motes[id].removeAttribute(TempAttribute.getField())
# remove attribute
            simcore.motes[id].addAttribute(TempAttribute.getField(),  #
add attribute
                                     TempAttribute)

# Register a handler to get the ADCDataReadyEvent events
simcore.interp.addEventHandler (readSensorData,  # event handler
        net.tinyos.sim.event.ADCDataReadyEvent) #event types to be
handled