Hi all,
I'm facing some problem in using the radio of a telosb when the telosb is connected to another device through the 10-pin connector.  I figured that this is due to the I2C pins (pin 6 and 8).

The radio works even if one of these two pins is not connected to the other device.  Most importantly, I'm not using I2C for any communication.  Even simple application like CntToLedsAndRfm do not work (the leds blinks but no packet received through the radio).

 I would appreciate any help on in this.

thanks,
RSS

Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster.