hello,

than u for any replies

1. If I SELECT nodeid, light i am getting values ~500 for light, but if i SELECT nodeid, light, temp temperature readings are ok, but i got light about 800.

2. noise sensor always return 0 value

3. how should i convert voltage and light

        I found for voltage:

        Battery Voltage. The returned value represents the difference
        * between the battery voltage and V_BG (1.23V). The formula to
        convert
        * it to mV is: 1223 * 1024 / value.

but I do not know if it is correct (I am getting readings about 2400 what means voltage ~500 - doesnt make sense to me)

thank you for any advice

Maciej Piasecki
Warsaw University of Techmology
TWISTER