Thanks Daniele!
But, is there a way to see and change the Value set by

CC2420Control.SetRFPower(uint8_t power). I´m just
seeing the implementation of the method but I still
don´t know where it is called to begin sending. Hope u
see what i mean! I firstly just want to see which
value between 1 and 31 I´m sending? where to find it
please?

--- Daniele Munaretto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a