From what I hear, TOSDev currently works with TinyOS-1.x and is currently being ported to TinyOS 2.x. This is a very nice GUI and editor for TinyOS development. Graphical representation of wiring, and everything you'd want out of a code editor on the development end.

http://selab.csuohio.edu/dsnrg/tosdev/

-David

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 03:10:09 -0800 (PST)
 Sola Famoriyo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello, Please does anyone have an idea if it is possible to create a GUI to be able to wire components together in TinyOS. I am looking at the possiblity of creating a GUI that you will be able to run a program with interfaces selected from a GUI,for implementation.
 Thanks,