On Nov 29, 2006, at 8:23 PM, venkatesh s wrote:

I checked it, it has both python2.3 and python2.4. I think python- dev package is not installed on cygwin. Can i know where do i get this package?? I have one for linux, but it didnt work.. Also searced in the net but failed to get one!!

Basically, TOSSIM is looking for the python development files (e.g., header files), so it can compile Python support. If you have files in /usr/include/python2.3 yet TOSSIM is failing as you show, then there is something funny about your setup. Look inside

/usr/include/python2.3

and

/usr/include/python2.4

What's there?

I know many people have been able to successfully run TOSSIM under Cygwin with no problem, so I'm wondering if there's something up with your Cygwin install.

Phil