Hello,

I am trying to install the "SenseLightToLog.nc" program onto my mica2
mote through the mib510 configuration board.  I am using Crimson Editor
to view the file.

To compile, I type "make mica2" and the program compiles.

To load the program onto my mote, I type "make mica2 reinstall
mib510,com1" as I normally do to load any program to my mote.

I receive multiple "flash" errors when trying to install anything out of
this folder (\tinyos\cygwin\opt\tinyos-1.x\apps) but successfully load
programs out of

\tinyos\cygwin\opt\tinyos-1.x\contrib\xbow\apps

this way.

Is there something in the Makerules file
(\tinyos\cygwin\opt\tinyos-1.x\apps\Makerules) that needs to be changed
to avoid these errors?  I am sure the flash errors are not caused by a
loose connection, since the files load through the contrib folder.

Thanks,

Tony