Assuming the error is actually ... Sample.class ...
I'd say you either haven't compiled the java code in that directory
or do not have "." in your classpath.

Google CLASSPATH, many people have made sense of it at various times...

MS

Tony Ling wrote:
Thank you, the "make mica2 reinstall MIB510=COM1" did the trick,
although now we have run into another problem running HFS.nc

After following the README file, it says to: -program a mote with HFS.nc --> done
-program a mote with TOSBase --> done
-compile the java code with "make -f jmakefile" --> done
- collect some samples:
  run a serial forwarder that talks to your TOSBase -->done
  connect the TOSBase mote to your serial port -->done
  execute
    java Sample.class 200 20000 --PROBLEM--

we get this problem when typing in that specific java command