Incoming voltage should not exceed the voltage reference.

Instead of using a reference voltage, use AVcc as the high rail for
the sampling period.

-Joe

On 12/14/06, Mikael Ifversen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is the AVcc always max available voltage output approx 3v?
If I want to read values from a flex sensor the flow is AVcc to Flex to
(Voltage divider) Vout = ADC0? Do I need an Op Amp?
Does R2 from the Voltage divider go to the 9-pin on expansion connector?
If Vref is at 1.5v, incoming voltage at ADC0 should not succeed that?
Thanks,
Mikael