Hello,

I have compiled the Blink application but an unable to run it.
After 'from tinyos.tossim import *' , when i say 't=tossim([])', i get an
errot saying 'NameError: tossim not defined'
In the tossim lesson i came  across some python commands to get the
variables. But here again i get error as follows:
******************
$ python
Python 2.3.4 (#1, Jun 13 2004, 11:21:03)
[GCC 3.3.1 (cygming special)] on cygwin
from tinyos.tossim.TossimApp import *
n=NescApp()
Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
 File "/opt/tinyos-2.x/support/sdk/python/tinyos/tossim/TossimApp.py", line
494
, in __init__
   raise Exception("""\nERROR: cannot find file \"%s\".
Exception:
ERROR: cannot find file "app.xml".

Your nesC app cannot be imported.  Be sure that you compiled with the
"nescDecls
" option.