On Dec 20, 2006, at 4:08 AM, migueltsilva wrote:

Hello, I need help transporting UserButton from moteiv to T2, I have try with no sucess, can someonde help with this?
There's been some discussion in the core WG about how to present Buttons. Gil (author of TEP 114) has concluded that providing a Notify<bool> interface, where the bool denotes up or down, would probably be the simplest.

Take a look at TEP 117 (Low-Level IO) and TEP 102 (Timers). Those should have the T2 versions of the interfaces that Boomerang uses.

Phil