Hi,

  When I run "tos-check-env", I got the following problem:
  tos-check-env completed with errors:
  --> WARNING: No dot in current path.
--> WARNING: tos-check-env could not find the 'dot' executable which is part of
the AT&T Graphviz package. Please install version 1.1.0 of Graphviz if you'd lik
e to use the nescdoc documentation generator. If Graphviz is already installed,
then dot may not be in your PATH.

  Also, when I run "make micaz docs", I got the following problem:
  dot: not found
dot: not found
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/tinyos/nesdoc/genhtml.py", line 88, in ?
    generate_component(ixml.documentElement)
  File "/usr/lib/tinyos/nesdoc/components.py", line 114, in generate_component
    cmap = file("chtml/%s.cmap" % nicename)
IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'chtml/BlinkAppC.cmap'
make: *** [docs_] Error 1

  Can someone help me fix these problems?

  Thanks in advance,
  Mohamed