This is the important part of the error message:

On Dec 23, 2006, at 3:05 PM, miki ven wrote:

/opt/tinyos-2.x/tos/lib/tossim/tossim_wrap.cxx:2483:4: error: #error "This python version requires to use swig with the '- classic' option"

The version of Python you have installed is not compatible with the standard Python support.

You can do two things:

1) Install a different version of Python that does not have this issue (it's the first time I've seen it, I don't know what this entails) 2) Install SWIG and regenerate the interface files with the 'generate- swig.bash' script in tos/lib/tossim, modifying it to use the -classic option.

Phil