use [EMAIL PROTECTED]:tmote.  Do not specify the baud rate (see the Tmote
Sky Quick Start guide at www.moteiv.com)

-Joe

On 1/8/07, Gary Pan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
To all,

I am testing Tmote(Telosb) and I follow the tutorial Lesson 6. I try to use
java net.tinyos.tools.Listen to get raw data. However, it always show bad
packet or package too large at the first time. And I tried the listen tool
this morning, it showed nothing this time. I set the baud rate to 38400
because I read this figure when I install Oscilloscope to Tmote. Is it the
matter of baud rate or the package formate of tmote is different so that the
listen tool could not display vaild data. I also tried to use the
SerialForward program. It showed the same on java program. And I think I was
using the right serial port.

Besides, when I ran the Oscilloscope GUI program. No data shown also. Can
anyone help me with it.