I was trying to use interface SendMsg of GenericComm to send a message (based
on the Oscilloscope example). This interface provides 2 functions:

  - send(Destination, Size, Msg);
  - sendDone(TOS_MsgPtr sent, result_t success)

    I thought I would be able to check if the packet has been sent successfully
by looking at the "success" field of sendDone. However, when I test it by
having a mote UNICAST to a different one (which I intentionally turned OFF), it
surprises me that sendDone always provides me a success that equals SUCCESS. By
saying UNICAST, I meant I put the address of the other mote as destination
address, instead of using TOS_BCAST_ADDR.

    So, what is wrong with this, and what is the best way to check if a message
has been successfully sent or not.

    Thanks a lot for any help.
    Heo