Hi David,

I have started building the application which will use the interfaces
provided by the File System.

I am using two modules wired together which will do the following:
1. Create a file
2. Start writing some data
3. The other module will access this file
4. Find the read pointer to start reading from the point left on an earlier
occassion and sending the read data over
   the radio
5. The sent data after confirmation from the acks will need to be deleted.

Let me know if we have the preceding interfaces which can be used by the
modules.

I started using BBFS but the first part of the problem came when I did "make
telosb" of the DictionaryDemo App in its respective directory. I have copied
the errors. I am using cygwin and the directory structure is like this:

/opt/msp430/..
/opt/tinyos-2.x/..
/opt/tinyos-2.x-contrib/rincon/..

I got the following errors and I am quite sure that the environment
variables are not set at all for the Contrib directory. Other TinyOS 2.0 apps
are compiling correctly. Let me know the if this is due to not setting the
environment variables.

Mayur [EMAIL PROTECTED] /
$ cd opt/tinyos-2.x-contrib/rincon/apps/

Mayur [EMAIL PROTECTED] /opt/tinyos-2.x-contrib/rincon/apps
$ ls
BlackbookBridge  DirectStorageViewer  InternalFlashViewer   MediaFormat
DictionaryDemo   ExternalFlashViewer  InternalModifyViewer  tests

Mayur [EMAIL PROTECTED] /opt/tinyos-2.x-contrib/rincon/apps
$ cd DictionaryDemo/

Mayur [EMAIL PROTECTED] /opt/tinyos-2.x-contrib/rincon/apps/DictionaryDemo
$ ls
DictionaryDemoC.nc  DictionaryDemoM.nc  Makefile  build  readme.txt

Mayur [EMAIL PROTECTED] /opt/tinyos-2.x-contrib
/rincon/apps/DictionaryDemo
$ make telosb
mkdir -p build/telosb
   compiling DictionaryDemoC to a telosb binary
ncc -o build/telosb/main.exe -Os -O -mdisable-hwmul -Wall -Wshadow
-DDEF_TOS_AM_
GROUP=0x7d -Wnesc-all -target=telosb -fnesc-cfile=build/telosb/app.c -board=
-I.
./../media/STM25P -I../../ -I../../core  -I../../interfaces  -I../../boot
-I../.
./../../tos/lib/State   DictionaryDemoC.nc -lm
In component `DictionaryDemoC':
DictionaryDemoC.nc:48: component Main not found
DictionaryDemoC.nc:48: component BlackbookDictionaryC not found
In file included from DictionaryDemoC.nc:48:
In component `DictionaryDemoM':
DictionaryDemoM.nc:46: interface BBoot not found
DictionaryDemoM.nc :46: interface BBoot not found
DictionaryDemoM.nc:47: interface BDictionary not found
DictionaryDemoM.nc:47: interface BDictionary not found
DictionaryDemoM.nc:68: syntax error before `result_t'
DictionaryDemoM.nc :68: `booted' is not in interface `BBoot'
DictionaryDemoM.nc: In function `BBoot.booted':
DictionaryDemoM.nc:69: interface has no command or event named `init'
DictionaryDemoM.nc:70: `result' undeclared (first use in this function)
DictionaryDemoM.nc:70: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
DictionaryDemoM.nc:70: for each function it appears in.)
DictionaryDemoM.nc:71: interface has no command or event named `open'
DictionaryDemoM.nc : At top level:
DictionaryDemoM.nc:85: syntax error before `result_t'
DictionaryDemoM.nc:85: `opened' is not in interface `BDictionary'
DictionaryDemoM.nc: In function `BDictionary.opened':
DictionaryDemoM.nc :86: `result' undeclared (first use in this function)
DictionaryDemoM.nc:87: interface has no command or event named `retrieve'
DictionaryDemoM.nc: At top level:
DictionaryDemoM.nc:95: syntax error before `result'
DictionaryDemoM.nc:95: `closed' is not in interface `BDictionary'
DictionaryDemoM.nc:105: syntax error before `result_t'
DictionaryDemoM.nc:105: `inserted' is not in interface `BDictionary'
DictionaryDemoM.nc:115: syntax error before `result_t'
DictionaryDemoM.nc:115: `retrieved' is not in interface `BDictionary'
DictionaryDemoM.nc: In function `BDictionary.retrieved':
DictionaryDemoM.nc :116: `result' undeclared (first use in this function)
DictionaryDemoM.nc:127: interface has no command or event named `insert'
DictionaryDemoM.nc: At top level:
DictionaryDemoM.nc:135: syntax error before `result_t'
DictionaryDemoM.nc:135: `removed' is not in interface `BDictionary'
DictionaryDemoM.nc:144: syntax error before `result_t'
DictionaryDemoM.nc:144: `nextKey' is not in interface `BDictionary'
DictionaryDemoM.nc:151: syntax error before `result_t'
DictionaryDemoM.nc:151: `fileIsDictionary' is not in interface `BDictionary'
In component `DictionaryDemoC':
DictionaryDemoC.nc:50: cannot find `StdControl'
DictionaryDemoC.nc:52: no match
DictionaryDemoC.nc:53: cannot find `BDictionary'
make: *** [exe0] Error 1

Mayur [EMAIL PROTECTED] /opt/tinyos-2.x-contrib
/rincon/apps/DictionaryDemo
$

Regards
Mayur

--
Mayur Maheshwari([EMAIL PROTECTED])

"Karmanye Vadhikaraste Ma Phaleshu Kadachana,
Ma Karma Phala Hetur Bhurmatey Sangostva Akarmani"