Jonathan -

I have tested this fix out and it works correctly for the micaz. Thanks a lot for locating the issue!

-David

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:19:08 -0800
 "Jonathan Hui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi David,

I looked at your code in tinyos-2.x-contrib. It looks like there's a bug in CC2420ControlP when using SRFOFF/SRXON. Specifically, you need to make sure the chip select line is enabled (e.g. CSN is low) before
issuing a strobe.

I've checked in the changes for the stack in
tinyos-2.x/tos/chips/cc2420. Take a look and let me know if that
helps.

--
Jonathan W. Hui
[EMAIL PROTECTED]