We are using the lates CVS version of TinyOS1.1.15 and the latest nesC compiler. We want to switch to iMote2. After following the instructions installing Wasabi and MAS and everything etc we try to run Blink. It compiles fine but isn't loaded. In the end it gives the error

"Connecting to target via lpt1:1...
JTAG debug handler uses address range 0x010000020..0x010007FF
E-2201: target error: Device: not attached to port or no power"

The device is definately connected because we can see the light blinking so it has power. I tried reseating the cables etc.

Has anyone come accross this problem? Does anyone know the reason?
Please help...

PK