Hi,

I have upgraded to tinyos-2.x using the upgrade tutorials provided.
"tos-check-env" completes without error too. However, when I try to compile
the Blink application using make micaz command I get the following error:-

"The Procedure entry point basename could not be located in the dynamic link
library cygwin1.dll."

The version of cygwin I have is 1.5.12(0.116/4/2)

The output of "ncc --version" is as follows:-
ncc: 1.2.1
nescc: 1.2.8a
gcc: gcc (GCC) 3.3.3 (cygwin special)

I also tried installing the alternate package of nesc (nesc-1.2.8b-1) but
the problem persists. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out
with this.

thanks,
Prem