On Jan 18, 2007, at 9:56 AM, ricardo tiago wrote:

Which TinyOS 2.0 release are you using?

Phil

I don't know the version number..but it was the first one that came out on " TinyOS 2.0 Released - Mon Nov 6th 2006". T2 - 2.0.0 or 2.0.1(?).

OK. Can you add "Gain" as a debug channel (along with the other ones you're using) and send me the output (preferably gzipped)? That should help me try to track down the problem.

There was a problem along these lines about 10 months ago, and I thought I had solved it. There might be a rare edge case remaining, though.

Phil