VCC is normally connected directly to the battery. So no, you can't control that without unplugging the battery.

Why don't you drive a pin high from the microcontroller to power your external resistors? Or, if the current consumption is greater than the MSP430 can supply, use a GPIO-toggled FET switch to supply current to your resistors.

-David

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:00:11 -0600