Hi list,

I've got three questions concerning TinyOS 1.1.15:

1.) Clock and Time: Is there a simple way to obtain some sort of time (in ms)?
I does not matter, if it is the time since boot or a global time. It's just
some relative time in ms I need and does not have to be exact, i.e. it does
not have to be updated every ms (yet, every 10ms e.g.)
(By simple I mean something apart from a timer, firing every N ms).

2.) Is there any way to use PowerTOSSIM inside the TOSSIM application? I've
only found documentation on how to obtain power information after a complete
simulation.

3.) Using TinyViz and the RadioModelPlugin, packet probabilties do NOT get
changed, unless I use the RadioGUIModelPlugin and hit the "Update" Button
manually, which is quite a burdon when using TinyViz Autorun Files. I read
something about a right order to follow when loading the modules, which - I
think - I'm using. Any ideas on this?

Regards
Christian Renner