On Jan 22, 2007, at 9:37 AM, Antonio wrote:

Hi,

we are two Italian students, novice to tinyOS world.

We have installed tinyOS and nesC in a WindowsXP PC, so we had to install cygwin first. We followed with attention the installation guide we have found in this site.

Then , to test if our environment was ok, we have execute the ‘tos- check-env ’ command, as suggested in the tutorial: it appears no errors.

But, unfortunately, when trying to compile the first simple example, Blink, (with ‘make micaz sim ’ command ), the errors, showed in the image below, appear…

We also have exported, as suggested in a previous email in the archive, the OSTYPE variable (‘ export OSTYPE=cygwin ‘ command).

What could be the problem?

Those are just warnings. Something else is going wrong. Try adding the -v option to ncc? (Put CFLAGS += -v in your Makefile.)

Phil