Your javac is correctly installed.

Try doing make -B in
/opt/tinyos-1.x/tools/java

Tarun Bansal
http://bansal.tarun.googlepages.com/

On 1/24/07, preeti k <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,
I 've installed tinyos2.x on cygwin. The Blink application runs fine but
RadioCountToLeds doesn't. The reason is the javac path is not set. I looked
into a thread that discusses this and set the path accordingly. And now when
i say
'type javac' i get the correct path. But when i say 'printenv CLASSPATH' i
get the following o/p
**********
C:tinyoscygwinopttinyos-2.xsupportsdkjavatinyos.jar
*************
ie the path without the slashes(/). I exported the classpath as given in the
installation document(with cygpath -w  etc etc)
Can anyone let me know how do i get this working?
Because of this i suppose (????) i get  following errors when i compile
RadioCountToLeds
**********
$ make micaz sim
mkdir -p build/micaz
javac RadioCountMsg.java
RadioCountMsg.java:7: package net.tinyos.message does not exist
public class RadioCountMsg extends net.tinyos.message.Message {
                                                     ^
RadioCountMsg.java:67: package net.tinyos.message does not exist
    public RadioCountMsg(net.tinyos.message.Message msg, int base_offset) {
                                           ^
RadioCountMsg.java:67: RadioCountMsg(byte[],int) is already defined in
RadioCoun
tMsg
    public RadioCountMsg(net.tinyos.message.Message msg, int base_offset) {
           ^
RadioCountMsg.java:76: package net.tinyos.message does not exist
    public RadioCountMsg(net.tinyos.message.Message msg, int base_offset,
int da
ta_length) {
                                           ^