From: Philip Levis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Muhammad Azhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: tinyos-help@Millennium.Berkeley.EDU
Subject: Re: [Tinyos-help] I have a question about temperature sensor
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 21:45:33 -0800

On Jan 23, 2007, at 9:01 PM, Muhammad Azhar wrote:

Hi Phil,
Thanks for the info, I am now able to find the related component file, which appears in the sensorboards/im2sb directory as well as the platforms/telosa/chips/sht11 directory... Since I'm using telosb as my platform, do I need to make a copy of just this one file into the telosb directory, or can I start programming right away without having to move any files?

No.

$ cat tinyos-2.x/tos/platforms/telosb/.platform

# Includes that should take precedence come first.  Platforms come  before
# chips because they may override files.  These must be specified as
# @includes instead of -I's to @opts, otherwise the %T won't be  processed
# by ncc.

push( @includes, qw(

  %T/platforms/telosb
  %T/platforms/telosb/chips/stm25p
  %T/platforms/telosa
  %T/platforms/telosa/chips/cc2420
  %T/platforms/telosa/chips/s1087
  %T/platforms/telosa/chips/s10871
  %T/platforms/telosa/chips/sht11
  %T/chips/cc2420
  %T/chips/msp430
  %T/chips/msp430/adc12
  %T/chips/msp430/dma
  %T/chips/msp430/pins
  %T/chips/msp430/timer
  %T/chips/msp430/usart
  %T/chips/msp430/sensors
  %T/chips/stm25p
  %T/chips/sht11
  %T/lib/timer
  %T/lib/serial
  %T/lib/adc
  %T/lib/power
) );

@opts = qw(

  -gcc=msp430-gcc
  -mmcu=msp430x1611
  -fnesc-target=msp430
  -fnesc-no-debug
-fnesc- scheduler=TinySchedulerC,TinySchedulerC.TaskBasic,TaskBasic,TaskBasic,ru nTask,postTask

);

push @opts, "-mingw-gcc" if $cygwin;