Hi Andrea,

Have a look at /opt/tinyos-2.x/tos/chips/msp430/usart/Msp430Uart0C.nc.

Uart1 (which is used for the USB communication) is for instance initialized in /opt/tinyos-2.x/tos/platforms/telosa/PlatformSerialC.nc (telosb is based on telosa). If you want the regulaar TinyOS packet communication on the first instead of the second serial port, you could probably copy the PlatformSerialC.nc file to your local application directory and change the UART there.

Cheers,
Urs

Andrea Labo schrieb:
Hi there,
I need to connect my TelosB(using TinyOS 2.x) with a pc through the UART0
pins from the expansion connector.
I guess I must use the max232 chip for hardware connection and need
drivers to configure the connection parameter(i.e.: baud rate, length,
stop bit...) and others to send and receive byte from/to Uart0.
Does anyone know if there are these modules in tinyOS 2.x?
Does anyone has tried it?
Any suggestion is very appreciated.
Thank in advance.
Andrea.