---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Faraz Zahabian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Feb 23, 2007 1:35 PM
Subject: Deluge in TinyOS
To: tinyos-help@millennium.berkeley.edu

I have set up Deluge and I am able to inject images to Mica2 motes but all
the motes in the network have the same set of images? I was wondering if
there is a way to inject different set of images to different motes in the
network? for example if I have motes X and Y, I want to be able to inject
images A1 and A2 to mote X and A3 and A4 to mote Y.

Also, is there anyway to access the moteID that we pass to the mote when
installing the DelugeBasic using the following command:
                            make mica2 install,2

I mean I want to be able to access it from the images code. let's say I have
a Blink as one of my images and I want modify the code so that if the moteID
is 1 it blink red and if the moteID is 2 it blink green.

Thank you
Faraz