Hello friends,

I have started working on Wireless Sensors a week back. I have installed
TinyOS-2.x on my computer and have mica2 motes to work with. Though I
understand how this thing works I still face many difficulties. On the
www.sourceforge.net website I found many source codes contributed for
tinyos-1.x platform. But I didnt find any for tinyos-2.x. Can anyone tell me
where can I find source codes for tinyos-2.x platform so that I can look at
it and understand better as I feel that looking at source codes is the
fastest way of learing things. I will really appreciate any kind of help I
get from this group. I will be eagerly waiting for a reply.

Thanking You
Mir