Hi Joe,
Can you give us an example of using the UART interface with SPC.
I had already a function that printf to the UART with HPLUART.put(), but when I integrated it with SPC, it stop working.
Thanks,
Tiago

Joe Polastre wrote:
Hi Ankur,

 The default baud rate is 57600 in Boomerang.

 You should use GenericComm or SPC to send messages, and then address
messages to the UART  if you would like them to go to the PC.  UART
and Radio messages in Boomerang can be sent in parallel, because SPC
implements a pool that processes messages concurrently.

-Joe