Hi all,

I installed cygwin on Windows Vista, I typed the command "which rpm", it displayed that "rpm: Command not found"; When I typed the command "rpm --help", the result was the same. I copied relevant rpm files in the directory "bin" and the rpm library in the directory "lib" from Windows XP. At this time, rpm command did work. But when I installed the Atmel tools in cygwin, the prompt displayed that avr-*** is intended for a cygwin_nt-5.1 operating system. Thus, the problem should be the version of cygwin is not compatible with Atmel tools provided on web. Just now cygwin downloaded from the internet should be the latest version. Am I right? or it is related to the OS. Did anyone try to install tinyos 2.0 on Windows Vista? Thanks a lot.

Kindly regards,
Shuo

Advertisement: Meet Sexy Singles Today @ Lavalife - Click here http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23769&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_dec_meet&_m=EXT