Hi Leith,

Thanks for fixing this so quickly.

I have reinstalled the packages and they seem to be working fine.

Also thanks to Tony and Philip for your replies.

Kind regards,
- --
Adam J. Forster

Software Developer
School of Computing and Information Technology
University of Wolverhampton
Technology Centre (MI Building)
Wulfruna Street
Wolverhampton