Hi! I have a problem… I want to build a system which transmits from one PC to
another PC. The first PC communicates via UART with the first Micaz node. This
node transmits via radio to the second Micaz node, and this node communicates
via UART with the second PC. The problem is that when the first PC sends a
packet to the first Micaz node, the event UARTreceive.receive is not fired. The
program we have installed in the Micaz node is the one called “GenericBase”,
provided by crossbow.

Thank you very much for your help!!!