Hello

I am new to this mail list, me and some friends are working on a project
using Tmote Sky.

I am trying to reach some PIN on the mote, i found this interface…

interface MSP430GeneralIO

{
  async command void setHigh();
  async command void setLow();
  async command void toggle();
  async command uint8_t getRaw();
  async command bool get();
  async command void makeInput();
  async command void makeOutput();
  async command void selectModuleFunc();
  async command void selectIOFunc();
}

But there is no information what so ever,… where can i found some
information or comments about the methods above. Any help would be
appreciated.

Another question, how do i find/make port numbers to our PIN or the mote.
I have tested and found out that CHANNEL_A1 gives access to ADC01 and /
Port35 to Uart0RX / Port34 toUart0TX / but isn´t it just one place to find
all the Ports and channels in one place?

Thank you all

Sweden - Chalmers
/Alborz