Hi all....

I am using Tmote sky modules and moteiv's boomerang package..!!

I have written an application which will sense 6 ADC signals @1ms...and get
a cumulative sum of each ADC value(which is required for my appli) over 1000
samples...means i am sending 1packet/sec...and this application has a
payload of 18 bytes..i am sending the data using MULTIHOP technique..i am
facing lot of difficulties....which are...

I have loaded the application into 2modules..the base station is sending the
data for every 3sec continuously..but it should send the data for every
1sec..????

another mote with moteID = 1...is sending the data only for 10 seconds..and
then it is sending some duplicate packets..and then it is not sending any
data...why is this abnormal behaviuor..????

Suppose if i have connected the moteID=1 to the USB port, it is signalling
tht it is sending the data...I have observed this thing using the LEDS..i am
toggling red LED when it sends the data...then its seems to be ok..now if i
hav connected the mote with ID=0 to the USB port and ID=1 is given power
...then again duplication comes ..and then after it is stopping the
data...????

really tired to solve this problem..!!!!
please help me in this regard..!!!

Thanks for ur time...!!!
SIVA PRASAD KATRU