Federico,

Where/which version of the sensorboard are you using? Are you also using the
battery boards? Be aware that the sensorboard may have several bugs,
including an i2c addressing conflict w/ a unit on the battery board.  The
published code assumes these bugs have been fixed.

Is it possible to send me a hi res picture of BOTH sides of your
sensorboard? I think that's the easiest way to begin addressing your
problems.

pb