We currently are using tmote Sky motes with Boomerang 2.0.4
and the fix is installed for “nodes do not appear when using low-power” as per
the Moteiv website. The
motes are setup indoors and approximately 30 feet from mote ‘0’. On occasion
(after a few days) a random mote will stop sending data and the red led will
stay on until the reset button is pressed. (motes that fail do not recover).
Not sure if it’s directly related but we also get strange numbers for
non-existent motes appearing and disappearing. We use mote numbers 0-6 and I’ll
see mote numbers such as 247 appear and disappear. Any suggestions would be
appreciated.

On a side note, can the watchdog be implemented in low-power
mode? And would this be a possible solution of if moving to tinyos 2.0 would
help?

Thanks in advance.