Thanks for your quick answer, Ankur.
Well, it seems like that's not my problem as I'm already releasing the
bus resource in the writePacketDone event. As I said, I've been
looking at the AD524X interface from the tmote invent sensorboard
drivers, so I guess the command calls sequence is right. Could you
tell me, please, how did you address your slave devices?
Maybe I'm not filling the data field properly. For example, if I want
to write the byte 0xCF at position 0x22, I'm using the following code,
where 0xA0 is the slave device address for the write command:

       uint8_t *data = 0x22CF;
       result = call I2CPacket.writePacket( rh, 0xA0, 2, data );

Is that right?

Thanks,

Miguel Dominguez