Search back on this list for energy and power measurement...
But the basic idea would be to put a small resistor in line
with the battery/source and measure the voltage drop to
calculate current flow.

MS

Munaretto, Daniele wrote:
Hi all,

I am using the external flash (RAM is too small for my tasks) on micaz motes and I am wondering hot to measure exactly the energy consumption in the motes during the use of flash. Moreover, I was wondering how to measure continuously (accurately) the motes’ energy consumption while they are working in any case.

Any suggestion will be really appreciated,

Cheers

Daniele

*Daniele Munaretto*

Researcher

* *

*DoCoMo Communications Laboratories Europe GmbH*

Landsbergerstraße 312  80687 Munich  Germany

Mobile              :   +49- 162-  2919-218

Office              :   +49-  89- 56824-218

Fax                  :   +49-  89- 56824-300

visit us in http://www.docomolab-euro.com <http://www.docomolab-euro.com/>

Managing Directors (Geschäftsführer):

Dr. Toru Otsu, Narumi Umeda, Kazushige Yoshida

Amtsgericht München, HRB 132967

DoCoMo Communications Laboratories Europe GmbH

Landsbergerstrasse 312,  80687 Munich,  Germany

Managing Directors (Geschaeftsfuehrer): Dr. Toru Otsu, Narumi Umeda, Kazushige Yoshida
Amtsgericht: Muenchen, HRB 132967