On Mar 21, 2007, at 2:51 PM, Salvo Fiduccia wrote:

Hi all,
relating to the "sim_gain_receive_handle" function (UscGainInterferenceModelC.nc file), I don't understand when the code that checks if has been received a packet stronger than the others, i.e.

 "if ((list->power - sim_gain_sensitivity()) < heardSignal())"

could be false (heardSignal() adds the same value "list->power").
Thanks

That's a good question. It's been long enough that I'm not 100% up to speed on the code. But I'm incorporating a new noise model for 2.0.1 next week, so I'll take a look then.

Phil