Hi Chad,

Thanks for quick response!

That's what I've been doing too, but I still have weird inconsistencies. My
grid network initializes and builds routing tree perfectly about 9 out of 10
times, but that one time some node somewhere never gets the message sent to
it.

I am thinking it must be because of collisions. What is the default MAC
protocol used in Tinyos 2? I thought it was B-mac, is that true? Is there
some carrier sensing going on by default? Or is it only possible to prevent
collisions by randomizing transmission times?

Thanks,
Lilia