Dear all..

I am facing a problem abt the code tht i hav built, it was sending the data
only for a short interval of time...suppose if i hav pressed reset button on
the tmote sky module..it is sending the data again for some interval of time
and then stops again..i hav tried hard to figure out this problem..asked abt
this problem in our mailing list ..but did nt received any reply...now i am
thinking to press reset for every time it is stop sending the
data..any command to do RESET the tmote sky module..????

any help will be greatly apprecialted..!!