Hi Joe,

We did not extensively test the patch. The two problems you found were
things we did not test.

Regarding reproducing the problem of missed SFDs, you could set up a
scenario similar to what I've explained in earlier e-mails. We can also
give you access to our code. However, the code we have developed is
mainly for our experiments and hence implements a lot of other things
which makes it a bit more complex to use and not at all needed for
reproducing the problem.

Let me know if you want to try our code anyway.

Best Regards,
Martin