----------------------------- Original Message -----------------------------
Subject: [Tinyos-help] Voltage of AVcc pin on Tmote Sky-Pin1
From:    "manu suryavansh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:    Tue, March 27, 2007 4:34 pm
To:      "moteiv" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I measured the voltage of the AVcc pin on tmote sky using a multimeter and
it shows to be 2.9 volts. Is it not supposed to be 2.5 volts?- I want to use
that pin to give supply to my sensor but if that voltage keeps varying then
output will not be correct because the sensor is ratiometric and its output
depends on the power supply. Is this the correct way to do this? Any
suggestions will be helpful.
Thank you
Manu Suryavansh
University of Florida

The difference between the right word and the almost right word is really a
large matter- it's the difference between a lightning bug and the lightning.
-Twain
Hi,
I measured the voltage of the AVcc pin on tmote sky using a multimeter and it shows to be 2.9 volts. Is it not supposed to be 2.5 volts?- I want to use that pin to give supply to my sensor but if that voltage keeps varying then output will not be correct because the sensor is ratiometric and its output depends on the power supply. Is this the correct way to do this?
Any suggestions will be helpful.
Thank you
Manu Suryavansh
University of Florida